Dubco are delighted to be part of the ProEnergy Homes Scheme for 2019. This scheme helps members & their families improve the energy efficiency of their homes and gain access to a grant from the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland.

Borrow for energy saving home improvements, and receive SEAI grant funding of up to 35%. ProEnergy Homes is a unique credit union initiative supported by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) in association with Retrofit Energy Ireland Ltd. (REIL).

ProEnergy Home Loan Benefits:
Energy Efficient HomeBetter performing, more comfortable
Simple ProcessWith expert advice from REIL
Grant on worksUp to 35% from SEAI
Flexible Loan OptionsFrom Dubco for the balance required
Dedicated Project ManagerFrom start to finish with REIL

Step by Step

Talk to us!
We’ll take your details using our Expression of Interest Form, which can be found here, discuss options and ensure you qualify for ProEnergy Homes upgrades.

Book a Free Assessment
We’ll help arrange a free Energy Audit (worth up to €500) with a qualified REIL professional, at a time that suits you.

Information is Power
Following the assessment by an REIL expert, you’ll receive an REIL Audit Report (also free) with recommendations for energy saving improvement works that will benefit your home, and the cost for each option.

Freedom to Choose
Decide which improvements matter most to you. The 35% SEAI grant will be deducted, so you only need to borrow the remaining 65%. Your Credit Union will be in touch to process your loan application.

Service with a Smile
REIL will arrange for qualified tradespeople to complete all works. Whether its attic insulation, new windows or solar panels, we have experts for every job.

Quality you can Trust
Qualified assessors then check and sign-off on the work and a new BER cert is issued, so you can see the difference.

And relax…
Once the job is done, you should feel the difference immediately.


Terms & Conditions apply and can be found here.